"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Sunday, September 26, 2010

Can't Focus? Maybe It's The Wrong Time Of Month

This article from RedOrbit.com may be of particular interest to those of us who are estrogen dominant (like me, I am still making estrogen at premenopausal levels, although I am clearly post menopausal). It makes a lot of sense in my case, I am ADD and took Ritalin for about 15 years. When I went on progesterone cream (which counterbalances estrogen) I was able to get off the ADD meds within two weeks. I am still ADD to be sure, but the progesterone cream does as much (or more) to alleviate the symptoms as the Ritalin ever did, and without raising my blood pressure!

It finally rained here in NC, and now come the cooler, fall-like temperatures. Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment