"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Friday, April 6, 2012

Good for the soul!

As you can tell from my postings, I am into holistic health, the blending of mind, body and soul. With that in mind, here is my latest excuse for not posting so far this week (besides the fact I still haven't figured out how to post from my IPad, I'm working on it)------

I took Monday to visit  Asheville, NC (about two hours from Charlotte) to make my annual spring visit to the Biltmore Estate.  The gardens there are just beautiful, and I always leave there feeling so calm, relaxed and in renewed awe of nature.  The flowers are about 10-14 days ahead of where they were last year at this time, and by the time I left in the afternoon, even in the mountains it was near 80 degrees. We are having an usually warm spring here in the Piedmont.   I'm sharing a few pictures from my trip with you in the hope that they bring a touch of spring, and a bit of peace to your day. 

Happy Easter, but I expect to be back with a "real" post over the weekend!