"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sex Matters-Drugs Can Affect Sexes Differently

Good morning from snowy North Carolina! It's snowing lightly here now, but we are expecting a big snow and ice storm tomorrow.  I headed out to the gym this morning and it was packed...I think everyone is figuring this is the last gym workout for several days.  I'm tucked in the house with plenty of projects to work on and plenty of (mostly healthy) food to get me through the next few days!

I have tried several times to embed the video from last Sunday's 60 Minutes report about how drugs can affect men and women differently.  I wasn't able to successfully embed, but if you click this link it will take you to a video of the segment.........it's important reading. It will also make you kind of mad.

This afternoon I have a bunch of newsfeed articles to go through, and I hopefully will have several more posts for you this week.  Until then, if you are in one of the affected areas of the storm...please stay safe, and for goodness sake, if you don't have to be out driving in the bad weather, stay home!