"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Sunday, June 1, 2014

Get a grip!

Good morning, I am enjoying a lovely, mild, low humidity day here in NC, and I hope wherever you are, it's a great Sunday!

I scanned my Facebook feed this morning and came across this article shared on PBS Next Avenue.  Most of my regular readers know I have been struggling with my right arm (see posts for March and April for the full story) and so regaining the strength in my hand is very important to me.  I can knit a bit, but only for about 15-20 minutes at a time maximum, then I need to rest the arm and hand and go back to it a little later.  I have ordered the Theraputty mentioned in the article, and plan to work with it throughout the summer to get my grip optimized!

Onward and upward, this is a busy month for me with some exciting changes in my life!  I'll keep you posted, until then, have a great start to the month!