"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Tuesday, October 20, 2009

CBS Early Show---Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Absolute full disclosure----I have not yet read Suzanne Somer's book "Knockout" ---- it just came out today, and I am on the list at my local library for a copy, but it will likely be a couple months down the road before I get to it. I am neither advocating nor criticizing her latest book----after I read it (and discuss it with my own physician), I may have more to say about it.

I have said numerous times here on the blog-----I admire Ms. Somer's advocacy for bioidentical hormone replacement therapy----she is passionate and has made countless numbers of women aware that there are alternatives out there for managing hormonal deficiencies. I don't agree with everything in her books----I probably don't agree with everything in any one of the hormone books out there, even the ones I recommend to women to learn more about BHRT. I'm posting this clip from the CBS Early Show for your enjoyment/education.


No comments:

Post a Comment