"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Sunday, February 7, 2010

How To Eliminate Migraines And Headaches In Less Than A Week

I've featured articles by Dr. Mark Hyman before (he writes for the HuffingtonPost.com), and today's article has some great information about relieving headaches.....something that I know from reading email from my blog readers is a big problem for a lot of women. I sure wish I knew back in the day what I know now about hormonal balance. I used to have absolutely terrible headaches the first couple days of my period----I used to buy Excedrin Extra Strength in huge bottles at BJ's or Sam's Club. Even after I had my hysterectomy in 2002, I still had bad headaches off and on, but since I went on progesterone cream ----- no more headaches!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog! I am going through serious hormonal issues at the moment. Until last week I thought that I was the only one! My GP is keen to give me pills (pain) for the migraines, but refuses to listen to me when I suggest that it may be hormone related! I have Googled & studied my health problems for nearly 2 years. I am so glad that I am not alone in this. All I need now is to find a GP that will give me the saliva test and maybe some natural progesterone.....

    ReplyDelete