"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Sunday, April 14, 2013

I haven't forgotten you------

But lately, there has been little news to share in the world of bioidentical hormones and related menopause issues.  I hope everyone is enjoying these first weeks of spring, which have been very slow to come to the Southeast. It's finally here, however, and I have been enjoying some beautiful, sunny, mild days, perfect for capri pants and sandals!  Luckily, the progesterone cream keeps me allergy free, but lots of folks around here are sneezing and have very itchy eyes.

Hard to believe tomorrow is tax day..........the month of April is half gone! I'll be back soon as soon as I have any good articles to share with you, in the meantime, enjoy the rest of your weekend!