"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hormones and Friendship

I met up with a woman here in Charlotte who contacted me via the Oprah.com message boards. Today we had lunch together, and I had an absolutely delightful time! Friendships and connecting with others is as important as balanced hormones, and today proved that. I was so excited to share with this lady how much bioidentical hormone replacement therapy has helped me and improved the quality of my life. I know my new friend is eagerly awaiting her appointment with a local doctor who has specialized training in bioidentical hormones. My next step is to get a Meetup.com group organized in the Charlotte area for women who would like to learn more about BHRT, to share resources and stories to encourage others. Today was a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment