"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Male Testosterone Levels Influenced By Genetic Makeup

Good morning! I'm up early to hit the gym today (weight workouts and 30 minutes on the bike.) It's a nasty, miserable day here (but we need the rain)---I really wanted to just stay in bed this morning!

I'm reading a good book on testosterone replacement therapy for men called Testosterone For Life by Abraham Morgentaler, MD. Dr. Carr recommended it to me. I'm about two thirds of the way through the book, and will have a full review when I finish (I'm usually reading two or three things at once, and so it takes me longer).

This morning's article is from Medical News Today, and it discusses how testosterone levels in men are influenced by genetics. Since I know many of you have partners/family in the age group where testosterone deficiencies start to occur, read this article yourself and then share it with the man/men in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment