"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Sunday, August 26, 2012

Bioidentical Hormone Treatment For PCOS Polycystic Ovary Syndrome

If you are not already reading the blog Bioidentical Hormone Health, be sure to enter your email address to subscribe in the upper right hand corner of their home page.  It's one of the blogs I read regularly.

Interesting article on their blog today about bioidentical hormones and PCOS (polycystic ovary disease).  The article has information that is important for those of you who have this condition, and is worth passing along to daughters, friends, etc who may be struggling with PCOS (it's a leading cause of infertility). 

I spent considerable time this morning going through about 3-4 weeks of newsfeed alerts (I get emails each day that alert me to articles on the web pertinent to about 20 phrases associatied with menopause), and have found some great articles to share with you.  I hope to get as many as I can up over the next week or two, but please bear with me, my schedule over the next couple weeks is a little crazy.  If you are following the news, you know that the Democratic National Convention is going to be in Charlotte, NC next week, and I am a volunteer! I'm going to be a hospitality greeter at the airport and at a local hotel.  I'm excited to be a part of something so historic for the city, I love meeting new people and I think it will be a lot of fun.  If I get any good pictures, I will post them over on my other blog (Needle Notes) so stay tuned.

Enjoy this last week of summer, I can't believe we are at the end of August already. It was a difficult summer in many ways; I am looking forward to the fall.  Have a great week!