"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Sunday, October 12, 2014

Taking a break....

I have not forgotten you!  There have been few articles about bioidentical hormones and menopause worth sharing lately.  That, combined with some back issues that make it difficult for me to sit at the computer, account for my lack of posting lately. I am going to take a short hiatus from this blog, and hope to be back to regular posting by mid November.  In the meantime, if you need to reach me, please email me through this blog and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I hope everyone is having a wonderful autumn.......the weather sure has cooled down here in NC and I am loving it. Long, lovely autumns and springs are our reward for hot, icky summers here in the Southeast.

Take care, stay safe, and I will be back in a few weeks!