"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cattrall on Menopause, "Sex and the City"-Style

I've never gotten into Sex and the City --- I don't have HBO and never got around to watching it in reruns (I don't watch an awful lot of TV). I was a little perplexed this week as to why articles about the upcoming Sex and the City 2 movie were popping up on the newsfeeds I use for this blog---and finally today I got around to reading one of the articles. This one is from CBS news, and apparently, bioidentical hormones are mentioned in the movie! Hey, great, the more exposure the better!

1 comment:

  1. I watched the show from time to time. It was a guilty pleasure kind of like eating a Snickers bar. Anyway it's good to hear about menopause in the main stream media.

    ReplyDelete