"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fort Worth police chief promotes hormone therapy

My own doctor in Southern CA utilizes Sotto Pellet therapy in his practice (the only reason I don't use it is because of the distance to CA for me to travel for insertions), so this article from WFAA really caught my interest. The chief of police in Fort Worth, TX, had a voluntary in-service to talk to his officers about his experience with the Sotto Pellets. As you can see from reading the article, a lot of doctors still do not buy into the efficacy/safety, etc. of bioidentical hormones, but I have talked to a lot of patients who are very pleased with the protocol and say it has improved the quality of their lives.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, a Police chief promoting hormone therapy. I wonder if he saw a significant change while working that really made him feel the need to spread the word...I have begun bioidentical hormone therapy and I feel a change after each month (4 months in)

    ReplyDelete