"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What Health Conditions Can Menopause Cure?

Hope everyone had a great, safe, memory making holiday (for those of you who celebrate---for those of you who don't---like me----hang in there, it's almost over!)

Today's article is from Yahoo Voices ---- and it discusses several common medical conditions that are actually alleviated by menopause........nice to know there's some good news about declining hormones! For the record, I would far rather have hormonal balance (remember, this is not just about menopausal symptoms, hormones affect every system in the body) than to merely get rid of my PMS.

This is a slow news week in general, so if I don't post again this week, it's because there are no articles worthy of sharing with you. You never know, I am finishing up a book and may have a book review for you by the weekend. Enjoy this last week of 2011!