"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Free Kindle Book!

Hi, everyone, I'm so busy (and having so much fun!) on vacation I've had no time to blog, but I wanted you to be aware of a (for right now, anyway) free book from Amazon.com for your Kindle. Here's the link, but be sure to check and see if it's still free when you download it, often the price jumps back up quickly. It's called Mentalpause and other Midlife Laughs. Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Mentalpause-Other-Midlife-Laughs-ebook/dp/B007764OZW/ref=zg_bs_154606011_18

I'm going to try to post over the next couple days......I haven't forgotten you! Seeing Dr. Carr on Friday, combining my trip to see him with a bit of vacation fun. Enjoy the rest of your week!