"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Saturday, April 10, 2010

Andrea's playing hookey again-----

April is a busy, exciting, exhausting month for me------I feel like I run from garden to garden to get pictures to capture how absolutely lovely spring is here in the Carolinas. I also make notecards with them, it's funny, I get my prints developed at Walgreen's (and I highly recommend them) ----- I go there so often everyone knows me! I promise, tomorrow is going to be a "stay home and play quietly day"-----my back is really tired from this week----and I will get caught up on blog entries (I have some good articles to share with you)! In the meantime, enjoy these photos from my day at the gardens:










No comments:

Post a Comment