"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Sunday, July 31, 2011

In case you were thinking of Angie's List to find a BHRT physician----

I tried that today, wanted to see if Dr. Carr was listed, and thought that I could perhaps check out a few of the other doctors that I have been asked about. Big surprise, Angie's List limits you to the city you live in, which for me is absolutely useless. Just a warning, thank goodness I didn't pay much for the subscription and I cancelled it immediately. I hate rip offs like that.......

(Update 8/2/11) Angie's List did finally refund my membership fee, the first email they sent said they would make sure my membership wasn't renewed, but that I was "welcome" to enjoy my year's membership with them, when I sent another email clarifying I wanted it cancelled entirely, they refunded me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment