"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Monday, July 11, 2011

Patients and Professionals for Customized Care

I have talked about this in the past, but not recently, and I know I have a bunch of new blog readers (thanks!) I subscribe to the free newsletter from Patients and Professionals for Customized Care, an advocacy group for compounding pharmacies, they are affiliated with the IACP (International Academy for Compounding Pharmacists). Lots of good information in their newsletters (and they don't bombard you with email, something I enjoy and respect!), and relevant since most of us use compounding pharmacies for at least some of our hormones. Click here to learn more and sign up for the newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment