"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Testosterone Therapy Improves Memory

Must be testosterone day on my newsfeed! I know a lot of you write to me complaining of brain fog and forgetfulness, and it's normal to be concerned and wonder if it's the first signs of dementia or Alzheimer's Disease. I know when I became peri/menopausal that my inability to focus on any task was maddening. I've been a lifelong book lover and reader, and yet it became a chore just to get through a chapter with any comprehension. I'm ADD to boot, so it was a double whammy. I now take testosterone once a day transdermally, and it makes a huge difference in my cognition. To learn more, check out this article from RedOrbit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment