"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Sunday, August 14, 2011

Yes, I know, I haven't posted in a few days-----

Playing "hookey" now and again is good for the soul-----and helps to keep my stress hormones in check. I know I haven't posted any articles in a few days, but I have a good reason (and I can blame it on someone)----my wonderful friend Karen went away for a few days, and is allowing me to "babysit" her die cut/embossing machine. I didn't want it to feel neglected, so I have been on a card making marathon since Wednesday (the machine goes home this Wednesday). As you can see by the pictures below, I am utilizing the machine to its fullest (and my printer is exhausted!). Some of these cards are for my own use, and some are for gifts. This is only a sampling of what I have done......as I write this on Sunday night, I have done about 19 different designs in two different sizes, and I estimate I have printed, cut and embossed nearly 180 cards. I'm putting the pieces for each card into separate zip lock bags to be put together over the next few weeks. Enjoy the pictures, and I will be back on Monday or Tuesday!










No comments:

Post a Comment