"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Gino Tutera, M.D., F.A.C.O.G. Brings SottoPelle® Therapy to Middle Tennessee, Opens Practice in Nashville Medical District

I'm reading Dr. Tutera's book right now----I will post a full review of it when I finish. My initial impressions are that it was poorly edited and comes across as an infomercial for his practice, but I do believe in the Sotto Pelle implants. The book also has some good, sound advice, so overall I would probably recommend it to patients.

Dr. Tutera is opening a clinic in Nashville, I know I get a lot of requests from TN and surrounding areas looking for a practitioner. Check out this article from YahooNews.com----

No comments:

Post a Comment