"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Are You Getting Enough Vitamin D? 5 Really Good Reasons to Pay Attention

Little to no Vitamin D from the sun today in much of the Eastern half of the country---we had wicked thunderstorms and wind blow through NC/SC last night----it woke me up several times. I guess today I will get my Vitamin D by supplements (I do that every day anyway!) and by sharing an article with you on Vitamin D (and five reasons you should take it) from The HuffingtonPost.com. One other thing to note (and I know I have mentioned this before, but I know I have some new readers)---always take a good brand of Vitamin D. Some of the drug store brands are ok, but some of the cheaper ones may not have the amount of Vitamin D that they say they do. I take Ortho Molecular brand---I get it through Dr. Carr's office, but it is also available online from a number of outlets. Make it a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment