"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Saturday, April 30, 2011

More springtime pictures!

Honest, ladies-----I am not ignoring you or the Holy Hormones blog! It's been a case of a shortage of articles on menopause, hormones and related subjects----that happens every once in a while. I think I have found a couple articles today that I will post over the next couple days. Meanwhile, I took advantage of another beautiful day here in NC to head out to the gardens for more pictures, posting a few here. I hope that all of you are enjoying similarly beautiful weather wherever you are, and that for those of you in the Southeast, that your area has been spared by the devastating storms.




















No comments:

Post a Comment