"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Monday, April 25, 2011

He Wants Sex, she Doesn't-Are Beads the Answer?

Female Sexual Dysfunction is an all too common symptom of hormone imbalance, and one that is not taken seriously enough by health care practitioners. Most bioidentical hormone experts will tell you that it's the decrease in testosterone, and I know from personal experience that testosterone got my libido back on track. Somewhat on that same subject----I came across this article in Time.com, and I thought it would either interest, amuse, or annoy my readers. It's worth sharing---I put it up on my personal Facebook page, and I am guessing the reaction from some of my friends will make for some interesting reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment