"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Yes, we are!

I love NPR on Saturdays, I listen to Car Guys, Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, and Says You (in bits and pieces while I am out running errands). I had a huge treat on Sunday, my friend Linda got tickets for a taping of Says You (two shows) and invited me along for the day. To tell you I was thrilled would be an understatement! Anyway, one of the categories was defining "modernisms" and one of the words was "quintastic". It stumped both teams until several clues were given. The definition? Quintastic means being over 50 and fantastic. Yep, I know I am and I bet you are too! Long live the Quintastics------and does that mean when we turn 60 we turn into Sextastics? (wink)