"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Friday, July 20, 2012

9 Ways to Keep an Aging Brain Sharp

Good morning! The brain fog that comes with peri/post me opausal changes can be absolutely maddening, so I am always on the lookout for ways to keep my brain active and engaged. I keep up on current events, do Sudoku puzzles, a few other games on my iPad, read, and I knit lace shawls from charts (with the added benefit of having a nice collection of shawls to wear in the cooler weather!)

Check out this article from Online Psychology Degree.com on Nine Ways To Keep An Aging Brain Sharp. I need to work on numbers 8 and 9, and I love the picture under number 6!

My thoughts are with the victims of the shootings in Colorado......today is one of those days that I am not planning to watch the news.....it is simply too heartbreaking. Wishing all of you peace in your heart.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad