"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where do you get your vitamins?

Hello everyone, gorgeous day here in Charlotte----great Vitamin D weather! I have had several people in the last few weeks ask me what brand of Vitamin D I use---it's called Ortho Molecular and you can get it in various dosages, I use the 5000 IU's (and right now I am taking 2 daily as my Vitamin D test came back as low). My doctor's office stocks it, but it can also be purchased at Total Health Discount Vitamins ----- I use Total Health for my Cortisol Manager and my Diaxinol. They ship free over $85 (and for me that's about 2 bottles of anything) and you can sign up for email discount codes. If anyone else has good online sources for their vitamins---post a comment and share it with us!

1 comment:

  1. Carlson's has a great vitamin D3 liquid. They also make a high quality fish oil.

    It is recommended to purchase D3 in an oil capsule for better absorption.

    I have been on D3 for over a year and I must say I have not been sick at all. It must be doing something.

    ReplyDelete