"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Friday, March 18, 2011

Playing hookey again-----

I have been suffering from spring fever for a couple weeks now, and although spring does not officially arrive until Sunday evening----it went to 84 degrees here in Charlotte today, close enough. I just had to get to the gardens today and take pictures, so I played hookey from the world and headed off to Belmont, NC (about 40 minutes from my house) to the Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens. Chatting with and taking pictures of the flowers is so good for the soul (now, it's not quite so good for the back and hip, but that's ok----that's what medicatioin and ice packsk are for!) I got lots of great pictures, here are a few, and you can check them all out on my Facebook Gallery (you don't need to be on Facebook to view the pictures). Have a great weekend, everyone, I have a couple articles to share with you on homones/menopause, and I will try to get them up tomorrow or Sunday.












No comments:

Post a Comment