"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Saturday, June 18, 2011

Celebrating another trip around the sun-------

Yep, today is my birthday and so I am taking the weekend off from blogging (well, today at least, tomorrow I plan to have a quiet day so I will probably spend some time on the computer catching up!) We had a birthday celebration yesterday-----I am blessed to have so many friends in my life:


And as you can see, I am enjoying the time with my friends----today I have been gifted a ticket to go see Shrek the Musical -----heading into Charlotte this afternoon. Later on, dinner with friends, so I can't ask for a better couple of days!



Have a great weekend, everyone, and Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment