"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Thursday, June 23, 2011

U.S. Supreme Court lets $58 million award stand

Any of my regular blog readers will tell you I am not a fan of Wyeth/Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, nor am I a fan of Premarin or Prempro. They are NOT bioidentical hormones, they are the drugs used in the WHI Study that was halted in 20o2 because of increased health risks, and that study is the reason that it is still so hard to get wide accepance of bioidentical hormone therapy (as I am sure you know!)

Saw this article from the Las Vegas Review-Journal, thought it was worth sharing with you. Gives me some hope in the judicial system.

1 comment:

  1. I used to be more than happy to search out this net-site. I wanted to thanks to your time for this wonderful learn!! I definitely having fun with every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    ReplyDelete