"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Wednesday, June 20, 2012

10 Open Courses on Human Happiness

One of the neatest things about my new iPad is the educational opportunities it will afford me-----I haven't yet taken a free online course but hope to over the summer.  I'm a lifelong learner, and I know that keeping my mind challenged will help ward off cogntitive decline.

I received an email from onlinecollegecourses.com asking to to share an article with you about 10 courses available online (all free) on human happiness.  I'm happy to do so, and if you take one of the courses, drop me an email through the blog and tell me what you learned!

Today is the first day of summer-------wishing you a happy, healthy and memory filled season!