"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Saturday, February 15, 2014

Had to share this with you.....

When I looked at this picture, my absolute first thought was "my brain is organized?"  And for the record, I am definitely a right brained being.....very emotional and very creative!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend....I was out and about today for the first time since Tuesday (I made it to the gym Tuesday morning, but shortly after I got home the weather moved in and I had been housebound since).  A great day, I had lunch with four of my friends (the Saturday Lunch Bunch), then stopped at the rubber stamp store to say "Hello" to another friend, then a quick stop at JoAnn Fabrics, and then home for the day.  I'll be back tomorrow with a "real" post.....until then, enjoy your Saturday!