"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Thursday, February 13, 2014

Yep---we got it.


This is what it looked like out my front door this morning----I live just north of Charlotte, NC.  For the  most part, the area has handled the storm pretty well, and most people have heeded the pleading of our Governor and the local media to stay off the roads.  It snowed yesterday, then it transitioned to sleet and freezing rain last night, then big, fat, fluffy snowflakes this morning.  It's above 32 degrees right now, I can hear it dripping outside. Much of this will refreeze tonight, making roads bad again tomorrow morning, but then the warm up arrives.  By next week we will be near 60 degrees.  I'll be back later with a hormone post (I have a couple good articles to share with you), but until then, stay safe, stay warm....I know this storm is hitting the Mid Atlantic and Northeast now!