"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Thursday, February 4, 2010

Adrenal Fatigue…Do I have It?

I'm not endorsing the Bioveda Health Center listed at the bottom of this article (I don't know anything about it), but I thought this article on adrenal fatigue was important to share. I have adrenal fatigue (chronic pain from a car accident), and I am finding that being more aware of my stress level and being more proactive in managing it does help some, as does Cortisol Manager (supplement) by Integrative Theraputics. The Corisol Manager has really helped me curb sugar cravings, they aren't completely gone, but better than it was! If you think you may be affected by adrenal fatigue, be sure to check out the book Adrenal Fatigue--a 21st Century Syndrome by Dr. Wilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment