"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Saturday, February 13, 2010

(sigh) It's a good thing I take Vitamin D3----

Because this is what I woke up to this morning (ok, I know, a lot of places have it way worse than this, but good grief, I live in NC!) Without a doubt the Vitamin D3 has helped me get through the winter sans problems with Seasonal Affective Disorder ---- this winter has not only been colder and snowier than most, but also gloomier. Usually even if it is cold here in the winter (average temp in January gets down to about 52) it's sunny---and that's fine with me, that's what sweaters are for! I'm in for the day----which isn't the end of the world, but I am really hoping to make my movie/lunch day tomorrow----two days in and I get a little nuts! I'll post a "real" post later today, but just wanted to tell everyone to stay safe and warm---and keep in mind that spring will be here in 35 days. Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment