"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Thursday, May 19, 2011

Life After 50: Women's Worst Fear After 50? It's Not What You Think

I'm sharing this article from The HuffingtonPost.com with my blog readers because I think the topic is something we all think about, either occasionally or obsessively :) I've never been married (just never found the right guy), so I try to take the steps necessary to take care of my self so that I CAN take care of myself in the long run. I think realizing it's all on me, that there isn't a family to take care of me is what finally pushed me to start taking better care of myself. I have a ways to go, but I am much healthier and at peace than I was five years ago. Enjoy!

I'm likely going to take the weekend off (taking a little mini vacation tomorrow), so let me be the first to wish you a good weekend. I'll be back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment