"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another article on the Danish study----

that I wrote about earlier this morning. This article is from US News and World Report, and you can access it by clicking here. What I really want you to check out (after reading the article) is a comment by Virginia Hopkins, who is the co author of Dr. John Lee's What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause (a book I highly recommend) ----- she calls out the author of the piece on a couple of points----it's at the bottom of the article (and I think my comment follows it directly.)

Have a great day everyone, I am off to run a few errands, and then I will do my water workout this afternoon in my condo pool (and get in a bit of Vitamin D at the same time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment