"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Monday, July 27, 2009

Menopausal weight gain----

Big problem for all of us! The Huffington Post tackles it in this article....some pretty good information. I get so irritated, however, with these articles that chirp on about how "magnificent" menopause is------I am enjoying it immensely now that I am hormonally balanced, but too many of these articles seem to imply that if you just decide menopause is wonderful, it will be without any assistance with hormones. For some women, it's not a problem, and good for them, but for many of us we are made to feel like we just aren't trying hard enough, or we're depressed, or whatever other quick diagnosis some doctors come up with to get us out of their offices. I will now climb down off my soapbox (and head to the gym for my workout). Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment