"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thyroid problems...

I'm posting this article this morning because so many of the ladies I correspond with have found that in addition to a hormonal imbalance, they also suffer from thyroid issues. I'm hypothyroid myself and I take a T4 and a T3 thyroid preparation --- works great, my levels were just checked late this spring and they're right on the money. The article is from the New Hampshire Mirror, and you can click here to read it in its entirety.

1 comment:

  1. Thyroid disorders are a hormone imbalance many women suffer from. We believe a combination of bioidentical hormone therapy, fitness, and nutrition can help relieve the symptoms that come with it and make you feel like a new person. If you are interested in reading more about thyroid problems, then click here:

    http://www.bodylogicmd.com/for-women/thyroid-health

    ReplyDelete