"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ChiliPad

Absolute full disclosure, I know NOTHING about this product, other than a couple ads I have seen when researching articles for the blog. I got this Facebook message from a lady named Juliet yesterday, and it talks about a product called a ChiliPad, which is sort of like a large cooling/heating pad for your bed. I never had much problem with night sweats (a few but not like the daytime hot flashes, they were HORRIBLE), but I know from talking and corresponding with you that they are brutal and can interrupt your sleep big time. Below is the information she wrote, if any of my blog readers have first hand experience with this product, leave a comment or email me, I'm curious to know how it works! Have a great day, everyone!

It’s really great to find your Bioidentical hormones group. I've been on bio-identicals for a year now and it's been the key to reclaiming my life. It's good to see that people are waking up to them and to that we don't have to suffer after menopause. Also wonderful to be able to share resources with other women in the same position.I want to recommend a product to you and your group. It’s called ChiliPadTM, and it’s a mattress pad that cools (or heats) the bed. The single zone ChiliPadTM allows you to adjust the entire surface of the bed to your desired temperature. The dual zone ChiliPadTM adjusts each side of the bed to its own unique temperature. The ChiliPadTM is especially useful for women going through menopause, as it helps both with hot flashes and insomnia.ChiliPadTM is part of a legacy of sleep innovation - a step in a family history of caring about sleep solutions (the founder’s father created the waterbed). ChiliPadTM technology uses water instead of air to generate a range of temperature adjustment from 46oF to 118oF. Similar to the semi-conductor technology that cools your computer, water passes by the chip and depending on the direction of electron flow the water is cooled or heated. The water flows through soft coils in the mattress pad actively adjusting the temperature of the surface. There is nothing but water flowing through the mattress pad; all temperature change happens in the control unit placed conveniently under the bed. The motor is virtually silent (under 20 dBa) and has been designed to fit under a standard bed frame. It is controlled in one degree increments with a hand held remote. There is a ChiliPadTM for every size bed from twin to California king.Also, the ChiliPadTM is guaranteed by a 90 day money back guarantee when purchased from Chili Technology. Please visit this link to learn more: http://www.chilitechnology.com/I’m trying to get the word out about the ChiliPadTM because of the difference it’s made in my life and the help it’s been with my hot flashes, and with returning my husband to my own bed because before he was sleeping on the couch to avoid my sweaty, grouchy self and the fan noise from the three fans I was using to try and cool my room! I’d be very grateful if you could forward this message to your group members and anyone else you think could benefit from it.If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me, or for a more direct answer see this page: http://www.chilitechnology.com/contact.phpSweet Dreams,Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment