"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dr. Carr's website

Wow, two miracles in one week ---- Dr. Carr's (my hormone physician in Rancho Mirage, CA) website is up and running. He practices at Fleur Women's Health Center (he also treats men's hormonal imbalances), and you can click here for more information and to see the website.

I had a phone consult with Dr. Carr last evening, and got the scare of my life---in the middle of our conversation, a 5.4 earthquake hit----I can tell you, it's the most exciting doctor's appointment I have ever had!

1 comment:

  1. I have been taking Sottopelle hormone treatments for the past 6 years and was just recently informed that the practice in Rancho Mirage has been sold.
    Are you still with that practice or are you independent? You have actually done at least one of my earlier hormone insertions and I am anxious to find a familiar face.
    Please contact me to let me know the particulars on your practice.
    Thank you,
    Pam Robert

    ReplyDelete