"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Have You Taken Your Vitamin 'N' Today?

This article from The HuffingtonPost.com really doesn't have much to do with menopause ---- but I do think what it says can improve our overall health. I know when I lived up north (I am an Upstate NY native) that I did not get out for fresh air nearly often enough. It was one of the reasons I moved to NC, and my health is certainly better for it. In the summer, I swim outdoors in a pool about 4 days a week, and in the other seasons I take fitness walks at least 2-3 days a week. In a few weeks, I will be making my twice yearly trips to all the gardens in the area to get flower pictures---and all the while I will be absorbing Vitamin D from the sun!

1 comment:

  1. I know that taking your daily vitamin should be easy but sometimes I feel like someone should knock me in the head. I always forget even though I place the vitamins next to the coffee pot.

    ReplyDelete