"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Saturday, September 25, 2010

Stress and Adrenal Health

Interesting article from JournalLive.com (UK) on stress and adrenal health. Click here to read the article.....

Update on my experiences with the Sketcher's Shape Ups---I wore them to my circuit training class on Thursday (circuit training is a minute of aerobic activit, a minute of weight machines--if you've ever been to Curves, that's circuit training). I did pretty well, the only things I noticed are I have to be careful when steping up on the ramp boards (throws off the balance a bit), and when I got on the leg press machine, my knees were a bit more crunched up around my ears (I already have the seat set as far back as it will go, I have long legs). Today is (hopefully) the end of the hot weather, I am hoping to get out and fitness walk early next week. That will be the real test of how I do with them. Overall, so far I am satisfied with their performance. If you wear them, leave me a comment and let me know of your experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment