"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sketchers Update!

Day 1 with the new Sketcher Shape Ups----I wore them for several hours to go run errands. Since it is still about 90 degrees here, they felt hot to me, but that's because I have claustrophobic feet. I quickly learned that they do help me not rock back on my heels so much, which I think will be a help in the long run. Went up and down 4 flights of stairs, did it slowly as one of the things to get used to is that you can't really feel the ground like you do in regular workout shoes.

Didn't feel anything in my muscles yesterday, but when I got up this morning I definitely could feel my gluteal muscles (insert your own joke here!) All in all, I like them about as much as I will ever like a pair of workout shoes (grin)----tomorrow I am going to wear them to Quick Fit at the Y (circuit training class) and I will report back then. Make it a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment