"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Monday, November 1, 2010

Doctor appointment tips every patient can use

I'm working on Dr. Carr (my hormone physician) to write a guest post for me about the top 10 questions you should ask a new bioidentical hormone physician. I can guide you as to how to find a doctor, check his board certification status, and any activity with the state medical board, but Dr. Carr's input into what makes a good hormone physician will be a valuable tool for every patient. Don't worry, I am tenacious and will keep after him

Meanwhile, I found this interesting article on KevinMD.com --- written by a nephrologist. Some very good tips for working with any doctor, new or familiar. Check it out, well worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment