"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Charlotte, NC area practitioner

As most of you know, I live in the Piedmont area of North Carolina, but I go to CA for my medical care with Dr. Carr.  I've gotten quite a number of requests for referrals to someone in the Charlotte, NC area, and although I have given out some names, I've not been hugely impressed with the feedback I have gotten from anyone being serviced by those practices.  

A friend today told me that her pediatrician recommends (and goes to) a nurse practitioner in the area who works for Carolina Family Healthcare. Her name is Kristen Kristen Spratt and the office number is 704-847-4001.   I love it when I get personal recommendations for practitioners, especially since I do not get my hormonal care in this area.  If you go to Kristen and wish to share a review, by all means contact me through the blog!