"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dr. Carr's Exciting News!


I'm so pleased to announce that my personal hormone physician, Dr. John Carr, is relocating his practice to a  new office, effective April 9, 2012.  The new address will be Dr. John D. Carr, Aging and Hormonal Health, 35400 Bob Hope Drive, Suite 108,  Rancho Mirage, California  92270.  I don't have a new office phone number yet, but as soon as I do, I will be sure to post it. The website for Aging and Hormonal Health (can also be accessed by Googling johncarrmd.com)  remains the same.   Also, for those of you who are new blog readers and are on Facebook, Dr. Carr has a Facebook Page that he uses to post articles of interest ----- you do not need to be a patient in his practice to subscribe to the page.