"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PEOPLE'S PHARMACY: Supplements stopped sneezing

Published: Thursday, May 14, 2009

Can vitamin D and turmeric in combination have an impact on allergy and asthma? I suffer from both allergies and asthma, and I am usually miserable in the spring. Click here for answer...

Note from Andrea: This particularly interests me, as I had pretty severe seasonal allergies until I started progesterone cream (and I started it right around the time my allergies would have been flaring up---September in NC). Since being on the BHRT, I've not taken and Claratin, Allegra, whatever, have NO problems with allergies (and that's saying something in NC, Charlotte is the third or fifth worst allergy city in the US, depending on which list you reference), I have not had a sinus infection (used to get at least 1-2 per winter) and in three years have had only one light cold. I know for me it's the progesterone, since I didn't start the Vitamin D therapy until about six weeks later.

No comments:

Post a Comment