"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Saturday, November 21, 2009

Check this out on Facebook!

Good morning, everyone! I know some of you are active on Facebook (including me---as Holy Hormones, of course) and I wanted to let you know----Dr. Ronald L. Brown has a Facebook page that you will want to check out. Dr. Brown is a physician here in Charlotte, and he wrote what I consider to be one of the best books on bioidentical hormone replacement therapy --- The Youth Effect (it's available on Amazon.com). Dr. Brown is considered the "go to" practice here in Charlotte for BHRT. Dr. Brown's page twice weekly posts excerpts from his book---some good, solid information included. If you aren't already on Facebook----click here and get started!

Oh, goodness, I just got FIVE new hormone/health books yesterday in my Amazon.com order---it will keep me busy for the next couple months reading, studying and reviewing for the blog (I don't celebrate the holiday season, so I will have extra time to read and study in December). I will post reviews of the books as I finish them. Hope everyone has a great Saturday planned, I am off to meet a friend at another friend's church bazzar---maintaining friendships and having fun is as important to my overall health as is my hormone and vitamin protocol!

No comments:

Post a Comment