"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Friday, November 27, 2009

Getting more bang for your buck

You are likely asking why I am including an exercise article on the blog----but exercise is an important part of getting healthy (just ask me, I'm not dragging my butt to the gym five-six days a week because I like sniffing the locker rooms!) This article from TheProvince.com has an interesting piece of information about how exercise can affect the cortisol levels (I have a particular interest in this because I have adrenal fatigue). Have a great day everyone, get out there and burn off those Thanksgiving calories---either by exercising or shopping (not this girl, I don't celebrate/observe Christmas so I stay FAR away from the stores until the first of the year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment